Do you shop at Goodwill? If you don’t, you should consider it. Not only is it a great source for low cost, second hand items ranging from jeans to dishes to couches to surround sound systems, but they also offer exceptional discounts and a great rewards program.
Here in Middle Tennessee Goodwill stores offer all of the following discounts:
- Everyday: 50% off the Color of the Week: YELLOW
- 1st Saturday of the Month: 50% off everything!
- Sundays: 99¢ clothing on the Color of the Week
- Mondays: Receive $5 off for every $25 you spend
- Tuesdays: Receive two points for every $25 you spend when you use your MyGoodwillRewards card
- Wednesdays: 99¢ clothing on the Color of the Week
- Thursdays: Seniors 60 or older with a valid ID receive 20% off regular-priced items
- Fridays: Receive two points for every $25 you spend when you use your MyGoodwillRewards card
Rewards programs, like discounts, vary from state to state. To get a MyGoodwillRewards card, go to your local Goodwill store to sign up. In middle Tennessee, you have to go online to the MyGoodwillRewards website to activate your rewards card after signing up.
In middle Tennessee, you receive 1 rewards point for every $25 you spend each visit. You also Tuesdays and Fridays. For example, if you went to Goodwill on Monday and spent $30, you would receive 1 reward point. If you went to Goodwill again on Friday and spent $65, you would receive a total of 4 points: two points for spending $50 and another 2 for double point Friday. You receive $25 off of a purchase of $25 or more for every 10 rewards points that you receive. You get $25 off for your birthday as well. MyGoodwillRewards members also get additional discounts from time to time.
Goodwill offers great everyday low prices. Shirts and skirts for $5.99. Jeans and dresses for $8.99. Books ranging from 99 cents to $2.99. When you add discounts and the MyGoodwillRewards program, Goodwill is an excellent way to get great second hand merchandise for bargain prices.