Apple cider vinegar is staple in our household. We use it for everything from cleaners to fly spray. It offers a variety of health benefits ranging from clearing skin to boosting energy to soothing sore throats. Here are a few uses:
- Flea Repellent: Mix equal parts water and apple cider vinegar rub into fur and work into skin.
- Detangler: Easily detangle kids’ hair with a quick splash of apple cider vinegar during the final rinse.
- Remover Bruises Faster: Soak a bandage in the vinegar and apply to the bruise. Leave for one hour then remove.
- Treat Acid Reflux: Treat acid reflux by taking one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar daily.
- Dandruff Control: Rinsing your strands with apple cider vinegar can actually get rid of dandruff by changing the pH of your scalp. Plus, it gets rid of greasiness, itchiness, and irritation. To really target dandruff, combine a quarter-cup apple cider vinegar with a quarter-cup water, pour it into a spray bottle, apply the mixture to your scalp, and leave it on for up to an hour before rinsing.
- Wart removal: Douse a cotton ball in the vinegar and secure it to the affected area overnight.
For more uses for Apple Cider Vinegar, check out this list on Greatist.com.