What is the one thing you should absolutely have in your household arsenal? White vinegar! There are more uses for white vinegar that I can list here, but here are just a few from VinegarTips.com:
- For carpet stain removal, mix 1 teaspoon of liquid detergent and 1 teaspoon of white distilled vinegar in a pint of lukewarm water. Apply to the stain with a soft brush or towel and rub gently. Rinse the area with a towel moistened with clean water and blot dry.
- To get streak-less windows, mix equal parts distilled white vinegar and warm water. Dry with a soft cloth.
- To kill weeds, spray distilled white vinegar on weeds.
- To use as bug spray, combine equal parts water, distilled white vinegar, and liquid dish soap in a spray bottle.
- For sunburn relief, rub white vinegar on sunburns.
- For rust removal, soak rusty items in white vinegar overnight and wipe rust off in the morning.
- To get rid of smoke odor, place a shallow bowl about three quarters full of vinegar in the room where the scent is the strongest.
VinegarTips.com has over 1,001 uses for vinegar, all of which can save you money on household products!